Leave of Absence

Go down 
SKG BloodSimple
Junior Stalker
Junior Stalker

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Leave of Absence   Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:58 pm

This thread is for anyone that will be inactive for more than 3 days straight. If you do not post here informing the leaders of your inactivity (any reason acceptable, so long as we're informed) you will be demoted.

Returning from being inactive after you have been demoted does not mean you will immediately receive your old rank back, it is your punishment for not following the rules of our forum, and you will have to work your way back up. If any member is inactive for 10 days or more, and has not informed the proper leader or posted their leave of absence in this thread they will be booted from the community. Their account on this forum will be deleted and their gamertag will be removed from their respective battalions friends list.

This policy is not to deter members from having a life or dealing with personal/family issues, rather it has been put in place to keep the leaders informed and in the end keeps the community thriving and strong. Please do not feel that you need to reveal the full details as to why you are taking a leave of absence, we respect all our members privacy, but do not think for a second that we will tolerate anyone lying either.

Please be aware that these terms are subject to change at the discretion of the Vanguards and that your leaders will be told to inform you of any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cbroome
AresGodofWar 72
Community Noob
Community Noob

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence   Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:15 pm

I wil continue to be inactive on xbox live due to the lack of an xbox at college. I plan on bringing up one sometime tihs next month so that i can get back online. Until then i will continue to be active on the site

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leave of Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[S]ilent [K]ill [G]aming :: SKG Battalions :: SKG Extreme-
Jump to: